Crochet Oreo Cookies
Would you like something tasty and unusual today? I suggest you enjoy crochet cookies Oreo. These amigurumi cookies look like real, you can even play with your friends. Also they are so cute so it is impossible not to be touched by them. I recommend using pastel-colored yarn for crocheting cookies, but you can make it bright if you like. So let’s start crochet cookies!I think a lot of people like oreo cookies. My favorite kind is chocolate with cream filling. So in this workshop, we will crochet chocolate Oreo, and you can make other kinds and colors yourself using my instructions.Children like to play pastry chef and these cookies can easily become a funny gift. Cookies, swiss rolls, cup cakes will certainly cheer you up.When crocheting, we use only single crochet and half double crochet stitches, so you can see that this is a very simple project. Even a child can handle! Measurement: Crocheted cookies are the same size as real ones 1,5 inches (3.8 cm).
Abbreviations Used (In American Terms)
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- cotton yarn 50 gr / 180 m, brown and milky white colors two threads at once
- crochet hook 4 mm
- needle and thread
How to crochet amigurumi Oreo cookies:
- Row 1: At first make Magic Ring and 6 sc into the ring, sl st to join. (6)
- Row 2: Ch 1, 2 sc into each stitch around, sl st to join (12)
- Row 3: Ch 1, ( 1 sc, 2 sc into same stitch ) x 6 times around, sl st to join (18)
- Row 4: Ch 1, ( 1 hdc, 1hdc, 2 hdc into same stitch ) x 6 times around, sl st to join (24). Fasten off.
- Make 2 more same details. Use different color yarn for the filling and the outer part of the cookie.
- Using a needle thread, sew the parts in pairs. Make sure that the face of the parts looked out.
- Obtained crocheted cookies can be used as children’s toys, and also as a home decor. I hope you enjoy them. Leave you comments! Love, Ana Gensh (Bohemian Cat)
Thank you for share this post: