Crochet Raspberry and Blackberry
Today I’m gonna crochet a raspberry. It’s very small, but such a cute project and wonderful theme for decorations and gifts. Using this pattern, you can crochet not only raspberry, but also blackberry. These berries are real size. Because it is small, you can take up leftover bits of yarn to make it.This crochet raspberry pattern is my own.Due to the small size I would recommend these not be used by very young children.
Abbreviations Used (In American Terms)
- sts= stitches
- sc = single crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- Inc = increase
- Golden Sun cotton yarn 50 gr / 180 m
- Crochet hook 2 mm
- Sintepon for stuffing
- Needle and scissors
Measurement: Raspberry is 1.2 inches tall and 0.4 inches wide
How to crochet a raspberry:
- Work in continuous rounds. Mark the first stitch of each round, move it up as you go along.Work with pink yarn. Make Magic Ring.
- Round 1: Sc 4 into magic ring (4 sts).
- Round 2: Inc around (8 sts)
- Round 3: [Sc, Inc] around (12 sts)
- Round 4-6: Sc around (12 sts), 2 sl.st. Fasten off.
- If you need raspberries to decorate a crocheted cupcake, then this is enough. But if you want to make a raspberry with a stem, then read on.
How to crochet a stem of the raspberry:
- Work with green yarn. Make Magic Ring.If you need raspberries to decorate a crocheted cupcake, then this is enough. If you want to make a raspberry with a stem, then read on.
- Round 1: Sc 5 into magic ring, sl.st. to join
- Round 2: [ Ch 4, sl. st. into third st from hook, sl.st., sl. st. into next st of previous round] repeat  5 times. Fasten off.
I hope you enjoy this free tutorial as much as I enjoyed making it for you! Love, Ana (Bohemian Cat)
Thank you for share this post: